Sunday, January 20, 2008

First LO in 2008

Well, it didn't take that long to finish this LO! I was kind of desperate to do something then pulled out my cupcakes kit from November and completed this ! I always like to take pictures when my girls having food especially Rafeeqa, she is the little mouse in the house, won't let any food go without her try.

Mummy's favourite cake.....mine too!

What material I used: MM, October Afternoon/paper; BG/rub-ons;HS/blings;Bazzill/flower;Buzz and Bloom/chipboard(from Jazz)

" The chestnut cake is my all time favourite, when my little girl tried for her first time in Dec'2007, she immediately said"I love it!"

Yes, I finally had lots of pictures from our last trip on my table waiting to be done.

3 comments:

JazzScraps said...

....and she's back in action!! Woohoo!!

Can't wait to see more!!

Pandachu said...

Funky LO!

Scrapper-holic said...

Love how you used the MM paper. I've had mine on my desk for ages. Just dunno how shd i use it. Cut or whole. Hee.