Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A beautiful dream

Qin-ming is coming, soon.

There are two months in a year can make me really depress: April and October. And now, the first one is on the way. Even it's been more than 3 years, I have a feeling that mum is still around, while I am giggling with the girls, while I am reading and writing, while I am watching the girls play...

Just 2 days ago, after I bought something from Shabbychic, I went through all the pictures and realized that I wanted to make one album for Renee to put down all the pictures with her and mum in it. I spend almost the whole day, checking the pictures, drawing the layouts, finding the ribbons, flowers, and went to photo shop to pick up more pictures. Maybe because all of these, I was so busy and very tired at night, I felt asleep while I was putting Rafeeqa to bed... and something happened, mum came to my dream.

She was telling me how much she missed us, she's worried when dad caught flu, she's enjoyed when Rafeeqa started to walk, she's proud as Renee played music... She even brought some shoes for the girls coz I have been looking for shoes for the girls for the past few weeks, oh, mum just knew what kind to choose... Just as about I wanted to tell her that I love her ( this is one thing we usually do not do in our culture, i didn't get a chance to say this to her when she's till around ) Rafeeqa's cry woke me up. Mum is gone again, but I still have so much to tell her...

When I was a little girl, mum always told me that what you do, think in the day will appear in your dream at night, I always believe it and I still do, as I wish she will be back again in my dream, coz it's such a beautiful one...

No comments: