Friday, July 27, 2007

Best time of the year

It's July, the best time of the year for me! I thought to pamper myself as I grow older ( as I always do actually ), I went to Shabby to claim all my points and bought myself the mimi tote.
And of course didn't forget to get myself something for my dear hubby ( he gives me the freedom to choose my present all the time, good isn't it? ) , here's the earring and the matching ring will be ready in weeks, I sure show you by then:


We had lunch at home with kids and dinner at yacht club with friends. The best part: We arrived at the club and it was absolutely dark, we learned the power was cut due to the heavy rain the previous night. I was thrilled that we would have a candle light dinner with so many people together! We ordered food in the dark, waited in the dark, chatted in the dark and even had starters in the dark... As I was about to finish my meal, the light went back on, we finally took a few proper photo ( sorry no food photo though, we finished all ). It was fun, by the way, did I tell you that I was sick? I was sick since last weekend but I managed to sit for my dinner. I lied on bed the next day.

Fly off to KL tomorrow ( another treat from July ), I will go to scrappingville for all of you,ok...LOL

No comments: