Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally...

I'm a bad blogger, being absent for soooo long, and still look for excuses to cover myself up.

Indeed, many things happened this two weeks. Let me share with you a few:

(1) my beautiful kits arrived from US and Australia:

I just love the May kit from SOMO, ordered the May kit and now it's in my hand.

Also, Jenni Bowlin's chipboard from Australia arrived the day after. I think I will be busy with these the following weeks.

(2) summer stroll with sisters will be up soon, please do drop by here and join the fun!

(3) more scrapping

I had vistor from Guangzhou, a classmate from university. Besides showed her around Brunei, I also brought her into the world of scarpbooking, we did some LO for her son. I hope she will carry on with this even when she's back at home ( the goodies she got here will keep her busy for some times too)

No comments: