Friday, June 29, 2007

Celebrate Life

Obviously I am a happy woman, great hubby, beautiful kids and a job I am happy with plus a wonderful hobby to keep me going... and of course many sweet friends.

Just in less than a month time, I will turn into 34! Still remember when I was 30, that's really something heavy for me, but look at me now, I believe I enjoy being 30 something. To celebrate this, I have completed this LO:



Here is something want to share with you all:

In order to be happy, find a thing you love to do and throw yourself into it wholeheartedly.

2 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Oh Yu-er! That is a really sweet LO. It does hit me right on target as well! I'm a July girl as well!! We're in the same club!! More reason to celebrate!

I think I should a layout of myself as well huh? All these times LOs for my family but not me.
Hmmm..

Scrapper-holic said...

What a lovely LO. It's always easy to forget to do LOs of oneself. Well done.