Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shopping

I always love shopping, which girl does not anyway?

So I thought I just went to Shabby to buy the ghost letter, and end up with this:





Also, heard that Love Elsie will be on shelves TOMORROW, despite the fact that Wednesday is my busiest day in a week, I will sure pay a trip to Shabby at end of the day... You know, the local scrappers ...... are away too crazy to shop!!!


Arrived at home with the stamps and bag full of mags from Best Eastern, I can't resist using the stamps straight away and had this:




The stamps are so easy to use and great fun to play with, my two girls had ordered some more shapes from their poor mummy-- I now relize and totally agree that my day time job is just to finance my this hobby......

3 comments:

Scrapper-holic said...

What a gorgeous card!! Now i can't wait to try out my stamps!

Deanne Clarke said...

Sweet card!!!!! Love the stamps you bought!!!

Laura S. said...

these are wicked cool stamps!!

Adorable card!

Laura