Friday, September 21, 2007

First project kit from JBS

I just love Jenni Bowlin Studio. The paper, the colour ,the embelishment, the antique box just everything make me happy. Especially the silver bird this time, when i opened the parcel with Rafeeqa, she asked me" Mummy, can we keep the bird and the egg? When the egg will hatch?" I know the girls would take out the bird so i had to hide it until i started the work.

The bingo card's size is just nice to fit the photo in the middle: I love Renee's sort of into deep thinking, Rafeeqa is growing away too fast, me and Heng's been silly in my 2nd mother's day and of course, all of us in last year's school celebration night. Post two pics first, the rest will go to the 2 peas later this weekend.

The final look is wonderful too.

This month's JBS project's already on its way, I can't wait to play with it. Got a post office collection card in my hand, is it from here, or here, or maybe here? I will let you know tomorrow.


2 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Love what you did with the JBS stuff!! Agree with you JBS is so niiiiiice!!

Pandachu said...

Cool JBS project. Hmm sounds like u've been shopping alot girl!!

I do have new SB projects to show but cos its an album its taking me a while to finish.

Btw, did you get my email?