Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mooncake Festival

My Kids love Mooncake Festival, I used to make snow skin mooncakes for them but this year the paste went out really fast, so we ended up with traditional ones from supermarket. Lighted up the lattern for them on the night, see they're happy to have a late night.

School celebrated the next day, all the kids in kindy dressed up, I felt that CNY was coming!!!

By the way,all my goodies arrived yesterday, I picked up 2 big boxes from the post office! Enough for me to work on this weekend ( we have 3 days off ).

Now, let me share with you a few layouts from Rafeeqa's first A-Z album.

F for friends: Naomi and me are best friends.


J for just smile: Yes,Baby, got a problem? Just smile.

N for natural beauty: What a natural beauty you are!

I had a good yet crazy time making the album, all 40 layouts were completed within 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Sleepless said...

i really love this a-z album idea...might give this a go..what size are your LOs?

Scrapper-holic said...

Wow u finished the A-Z album in 2 weeks...that must be a record! Well done!! And I love the pages. May I ask what sorta album did u use?

{ Yu'er } said...

scrapper-holic: I used 7 gypsie's album, I think the size is 7 * 7 (got from shabby).