Saturday, November 3, 2007

Photo Swap -- my part

Few weeks back, this girl arranged a photo swap for us, and I am up to scrap Meilan's photo. It took me sometime to get ready the photo and start the layout. Love MME's new paper, especially this Friend's range, thought should look good for any LO. I altered a small notice board, covered with the pattern paper ( MME ), used the velvet ribbon ( Hokko ) to cover the sides. The crochet flowers are from MME too, brads took from my cupcakes' kit. Also used on LO are rubon ( AM ), ghost letter, clock, chipboard letter ( Heidi Swapp ), chipboard ( Queen & Co. ; Autumn Leave ), Sticker ( Grannny's kitchen ) and the bird stamp ( Autumn Leave ).

Can't wait to see the rest of the LO from the others...

2 comments:

Jasmin B said...

That is so lovely Yu'er!! And what a good one too, as an altered notice board!!
Fantastic dear!

Sleepless said...

I sort of finished your LO but then I didnt like it..so Im starting over again...heheheheh....sorryyyyyyy