Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm tagged by Jazz and here's the 7 facts:

(1)I think I need to do regular exercise desperately...not really due to the growing size of my hips( I still can't fit in my favourite jeans )but of the low energy level I am having daily --- I need to hit the pillow sometimes before 9pm!--- and that means I don't have enough time to scrap!!!

(2)I need to confess that I am not a good mother some time, in order to get more time to scrap, I cook easy/fast food to feed my princess and didn't spend quality time with them like just let them playing by themselves.

(3)I enjoy retail therapy when I am in a bad mood and bring home quite numbers of rubbish!

(4)My office is called" pressure release center" as I store lots of food here and eat and eat and eat when I have pressure at work.I also invite other colleagues to join if they have same problem.

(5)I miss my mum and dad. Sometimes I wish I have never left them. Constantly dream how the things would be different but also know there's no way to turn back but still keep dreaming.

(6) I need another holiday despite just completed 10 days'. Have no intention to come back to work and face so much much deadlines.
(7) I need to spend at least 1 hour search my scrap websites everyday .
I will tag:
ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Thanks for tagging me...it is always fun to read other peoples facts. I was just tagged this past week, so if you go down on my blog you can see my 7 facts.

oxox
Laura

Pearl said...

Hi Yu'er

Thanks for the 7 random facts tag - I've done that before - & so have gone with a crafting tag - now I tag you back ! lol - should be fun to do - since it's crafting related !

ttfn, Pearl