Monday, October 15, 2007

House according album

My scrapping mojo is slowly coming back, spend about 3 hours to finish a house according album for my niece to celebrate her recent joy of motherhood.

The idea of the house shape has been in my head for sometime ever since Love Elsie's new line came out. The one for my family is still pending but this one need to be ready before Wednesday as we are heading to Bintulu on that day!!!

Baby Esther sure is a cute and chubby girl, the good thing for us to capture those lovely moment. I tried to dig a few more pic about her parents, en en, not so lucky but end up with just two wedding photo.


material used: pattern paper ( K&Co.;KI memories); card stock ( BB); chipboard letter ( American Craft; thickers); chipboard ( Scenic Route Paper Co.);KI memories softies;HS bling;rubon ( American Craft );button ( Making memories );other stuff: MME quote, flowers
Still have about 6 days for the term break, I do hope I can scrap more and more!!!

4 comments:

Pandachu said...

Absolutely creative of u to make ur own house accordian album. Gr* stuff!

Jasmin B said...

Wow!! That is a cool idea!! I'm sure your niece will love it!!

Deanne Clarke said...

What a great gift! And such a cutie little girl!!!

Pearl said...

This accordian album is really fun & cool !