Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just 2 things

(1) The RAK : ...... goes to all 4 who left comment on that entry, I think it's time to share my love of scrapping goodies. Ladies, i will text you soon.
(2) Scrapping? I was away for 3 days but really wanted to scrap, took loads of pics and developed some yesterday. Today I actually sat in front of my scrap table ( hardly left it except for making lunch for the girls and on off little stuffs ) and I finished the calender for my dad. October, consider one of my worst month in the year, especially tomorrow... while i was thinking about mum for the past few weeks, I found the blank calender in Shabby during the last last trip.

I used all the "noteworthy" paper from MM, it's so so beautiful. Along with that, used same range of button and flowers too. More photo will be updated in my 2 peas gallery.

Well, tomorrow the school starts again, and work till first week in December, there won't be any holiday ( weep, weep ) but then I will fly off to see my dad...

4 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Woohoo!! A RAK!! Thanks Yu'er!!

princess said...

Count me out of you RAK coz I just wanted to say how lovely your calendar is! And you HAVE to see my holiday photos - you'll love the blue :)

Jasmin B said...

am back cos I need to leave a comment somewhere on your blog!
Check out my blog as I have tagged you dear! *wink*

Scrapper-holic said...

Yahoo i finally won something!! hehe. Thanks and my SIL2 will be happy with your generosity too. Double thanks!!