Thursday, July 10, 2008

What did I do?


Ha, what a good question! I was wondering myself too... nearly a week of holiday is gone! But I had a great week!!! Finally I welcomed my friend Wenting and his family, it's hard to believe the last time we saw each other was 5 years ago! I don't think that we have changed much since, even compare to 20 over years ago, haha...

I can tell the children all had a good time too! Especially with water! They actually spent their afternoons in the pool! I didn't take any photo when we were at the Yacht Club on Sunday, but believe me, they stayed in water for more than 3 hours every day! They also visited the Jungle Gym and made pizza in Frattini's !

little mermaid Kaiyee Rafeeqa
the little wondering boy Xuezheng

can you believe this girl was afraid of water two years ago?

It's yummy, of course!

You see, though we visit museum, mosques only when we have visitors, I do enjoy them, especially the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque and the Jame Asr' Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, beautiful and magnificent! The water cruise was interesting too, and this would be my first time in 10 years! After a fanastic time in Brunei, they departed to KK yesterday and we will join them tomorrow after my course and Renee's summer school.

Scrapping Side

It's so good to have a long holiday... what I enjoyed most so far? Sitting in front of my table, scrapping without time restriction! I received Shabby's kit for July, I just love the paper, I made two LOs, a card and still more left! I have to send to Shabby today!Plus have a look at the new arrivals...


Sneak peek of Shabby's look

Besides that, I scrapped every moring and made a few LOs:



The harmonica girl

I tried putting ghost letters on the photo, and quite like it! Don't you have those moment that you are clueness on how to use some embelishment? But still keep buying them?



Moment

I like this photo very much and always hope that I could catch another one like this! The crochet flower is beautiful and handmade by Bev, she is so good, isn't she! I tried knitting years ago in my early teens and my level is still at "able to finish one long scarf", simply have no idea how to knit a whole sweater, do not know where to fix the sleeve nor neck, lol. Thanks, Bev. I still have the other two!

2 comments:

Pandachu said...

Em, u can try painting the outline of the ghost letters so they are more visible or maybe writing or doodling on them with a zig writer or AC marker.

Enjoy ur holiday in KK!!

{ Yu'er } said...

panda, thanks for the idea, i am going to try more once i come back!