Monday, August 17, 2009

Party ideas


Over at the Artz de Scrap, we are altering toilet paper tubes. Ya, the toilet paper tubes, what do you do usually? Throw into the bin, right? Haha, I use to collect them for school projects but haven't done this for a while. So when I was about to start my altering job last week, I was panic that I couldn't find any in the house!
But finally managed to gather 4 last night! The ladies at Artz de Scrap made pretty stuff using the toilet paper tubes and me here, just came up something for Rafeeqa's 6th birthday party -- how about a pirate party?
Here is the treasure box, cut out the cover from the middle of the tube, spray some glitter mist and stuff it with some "pearls ,diamonds".
The pirate set: 2 tubes for the binoculars, one for the treasure map cover.


The whole set I used sassafras lass paper and ribbons from maya road. So what do you think? A pirate party, is not a bad idea, is it?

2 comments:

Papier Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessy Christopher said...

Wow, this is super creative!! Love your ideas!!