Friday, August 14, 2009

working with sketches

I have to say that I didn't really a sketch follower -- I will modify any lovely sketch and sometimes it just turns out to be something differently. But on the other hand, I have to admit to work with a sketch is easier and faster if you have lots of pictures waiting to be scrapped.

Based on the sketches from Inspired Blueprints, I have created the followings:

These were over due since last year, papers are from Cosmo Cricket and Vintage Plum.

I seldom do 2 pages layout but with so many pictures from the Singapore trip, I decided to follow sketch # 26 which allows me to put more pictures instead just one or two.

I converted the sketch #27 into a 8.5 * 11 layout. The prima flower and vine is my favourite.

I am also a follower of another sketch community: Pencil Lines. Recently I have done a few based on their lovely sketches:

I like the last sketch the most, just can't stop looking at the multi layered effect.

Also I finished my kaisercraft's clock using Basic Grey's kraft kuts paper, I am a blue person afterall, anything blue caught my eyes straight away!!

Well, well, can't believe that my holiday will ends in two weeks' time, what can I say...

1 comment:

sharon said...

omg .. the layouts look awesome .. Love them .. esp the one with the BUILD A Bear pictures... love love love ... :)