Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wow! It is nearly 6 months since my last post.

Let's see, where to start: life is as usual, work, home and the girls...

Scrapping is still where I spend most of my free time, late afternoon before dinner and after dinner; sometimes after putting the girls to bed; weekend whenever I am able to be in front of my table. Many boxes are piling up and the scrapping table is forever a mess!

Sharon was here a week ago and of course we had a great time, not to mention the home cooked food from Bev.

Quite a lot of projects were completed, I will slowly post them up. Today let's see my album for the trip last October:





That's the best memory a little girl could have and I am so glad that I get to know the scrapping world, where I learned to keep memory for my family.

When I am blogging today, I read a story, a sad story of a scrapper: Linda Burnasakorn.

Though we live so far away from each other but I simply could not stop thinking about her. Please read here and see what you can do. Big or small, does not matter, just do it follow your heart.

Have a good day! Till then.

1 comment:

Jackie O said...

I just stumbled across your blog. I love it. Thank you for the great ideas.