Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Precious Moment

It's been more than a week since my last post. The starting of the new term is extremely busy, I was all hands full with the work.

But still, I managed to do some small pieces of work. Hubby took the pictures 2 weeks ago while 3 of his princesses were playing. Rafeeqa is always keen in the beauty line, she likes to dress up and put on makeups, especially try to use my lip sticks. On her birthday, she got two sets of princess make up kit, I thought my lip sticks would be safe after that, but, she's not enough over the fake stuff and still eye on my real beauty supplies.

After dinner that night, she told her sister to help her to make up mummy, coz" I want to put colours on mummy so she can be the most beautiful princess mummy on the world" she said, so 3 of us end up in their room, with everythings lying all over the beds and floor. You know what, I actually really enjoyed it and felt sooooo good, because Rafeeqa let me use her Minnie Mouse head band ( she never let others to touch it, Minnie is her all time favourite )!

I always wish I have sisters to talk and play with when I was young. Now two of them, love each other and hate each other sometime, though, I know they will be the best friends one day, just to be there for each other.

The little album follows the steps introduced by Adeline's blog, I used the following stuff:cardboard, patterned paper ( Busy Scrapper's Solution's Girls: Baby and Toddler 's paper ), ribbon, tag ( K & Company )

Beauty Guide

3 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Beautifully done!! Well done Yu'er!! I really like this album!!

Scrapper-holic said...

Hey cool album!! It looks great! Love the ribbon.

Looks like you and the girls had a really good time! What a moment to remember huh!

Pandachu said...

Wow what a lovely album. Such a lovely moment for the girls of the family captured in a beautiful album!! Love the pretty ribbon and tags :)