Sunday, April 22, 2007

This week

The jewel box was actually done right after the crop night in Shabby, but I didn't manage to add any embellishment till today! Keep thinking...

This week is just like any other normal week: busy, busy and busy. Rafeeqa got fever in the week so made my week even busier. She is a strong little girl, takes medicine and gets rest as doctor advised, seldom makes my life harder. I am so proud of her, my little angel. I'm in the process of making a LO specially for her, will post soon.
May is coming, that means a special day for mums is coming too. 4 years ago, I spot a very pretty mother's day card, fell in love instantly with the lovely drawing and the touching words, thought to give to my mum, but I never made it... the card is still in one of my "special box".
The idea of making my own cards started last year, but I wasn't that productive, only manage to finish a few. The thought came back and I finished a few during the week:



4 comments:

Pandachu said...

What beautiful cards. Nice n simple...unlike mine...hehe. How did u do the heart tags? Is it a punch?

{ Yu'er } said...

panda,the heart shape I traced out the tag ring from making memories.

Scrapper-holic said...

Wow you made so many cards! Well done! And i like how your drawer set turned out. Have u decided what to use it for yet?

Jasmin B said...

Love the heart card the best....like the way you punched those cute hearts!!

Btw, about the PayPal thing, I will be very glad to help you out with it. Can you please leave your e-mail address at my e-mail jazzscraps@gmail.com and I'll try to e-mail and explain to you.