Monday, April 16, 2007

Rainbow Magic books

Does anybody out there also know this is the hottest topic amony many of the girls recently? Especially my Renee and her classmates! Since the series came out about 3 months ago, the books become the only thing Renee wants when we go shopping in weekends. Now, she has collected all the weather fairies, some of the pet keeper fairies, colour fairies, jewel fairies, party fairies and holiday fairies, she's kind of like to make a collection of all the books. I have counted the catalog, that will make over 40 books, I will need to spend a lot on that!

The girls like to exchange the books too, so she brings different books to school everyday. To make sure she brings back the book in "good condition", I made her a bag. That piece of old felt was lying in my drawer for at least a year, I bought it to make fortune cookie last new year actually!
Hahaha... now make the perfect bags! Just add a little flower and name tag, it looks so cute and now I think I should make a bigger one for myself just to keep my stuff tidy too.

1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

What a good idea!! I hope to remember this idea if Ty has to bring his story books to school.