Friday, August 10, 2007

MM shadow box

I saw them in Shabby last week and bought immediately. Went home opened it and fell love with it ,picked up the phone to reserve another one. Last night, I worked till 12pm on them but here they are... ( I am so proud of them!!!)

A little bird told me


Played with the bird stamp bought in KL ( I think I am so into the bird stamp nowadays). Material used: Love elsie/MM pattern paper, red cloth, Prima flower, KI memory/ Maya Road chipboard, MM stickers, rub ons.

BE

I made a shaker box! Can you see it? It's fun to play, really. Material used: KI memories /MM chipboard, MM stikers, MM tag.

My hubby gave me a few large frames to play with, I need to hurry up before school opens in two weeks time.

5 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Ooohh!!! Lovely work Yu'er!

Pandachu said...

Wow these are so lovely! Well done!

Scrapper-holic said...

I went to Shabby last nite and saw the frames. After seeing your work, I'm so tempted now. Great work!

Pearl said...

These are just fab Yu'er ! wonderful ! very inspiring !

Pandachu said...

I saw the frames but resisted buying them. My friend however bought the other one which was the flip stand :p