Monday, August 13, 2007

More altered things

This IKEA frame was bought few weeks ago, liked the colour and decided to alter it. My dad took the picture when he came over for the Chinese New Year, he 's a cool photographer and I especailly I like this picture.






material used: MM pattern paper, thickers, MME bohemia embossed chipboard and flower from AMM. I painted both thickers and the chipboard with paint, but add the white 3D kindyglitz on thickers while I inked the MME chipboard.


Also bought the stand in IKEA, filled paper from K & Co, other things I used: ribbon/7 gypsies; overlay/MME; crochet flower /granny's kitchen; rubon; chipboard/Heidi Swapp, Queen&co.




I have to say that I am really into the hobby and I am loving it!

4 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Hey scrapping queen!! FANTASTIC works here!! Love them!!

Scrapper-holic said...

I really like how you inked the MME chipboard letters. Any particular technique to use? And love the ikea stand. Is that a 12x12 LO you put on it?

Pearl said...

Wow you're really rawking the altered crafts here ! great job Yu'er ! Yes I did use my cuttlebug machine to emboss for my Black, White , Brown card ! gotta to love the embossing abilities of that machine ! My crochet items I bought while in Bangkok in April this year .

ttfn, Pearl

Pandachu said...

Wow there's no stopping you! Great work!