Sunday, August 26, 2007

What I am up to ...


A 12*12 LO for Renee was completed last weekend. In Shabby, everyone said the pattern paper is bright so I used gold, red and green for the LO.

materials: Pattern paper / 7 gypsies ( kit from SOMO );Chipboard / basic grey;Lil Davis; Die cut letters / sizzix; other embelishment / MME;AM;7 gypsies;Heidi Swapp

This is a 8*8 LO finished this Friday. The picture was taken about 5 years ago, look how funny I was with that hair. What I love most about that pic is H's eyes.

mateials:Pattern paper / MM; Love Elsie; Sizzix die cut letters ; Chipboard title: 7 gypsies; key from MM

The flower was learned that morning, using a ink pad and the LO had a stitched final touch.

1 comment:

Jasmin B said...

Lovely art work Yu-er!! Increasingly gorgeous everytime I see a new one being posted! (he! not sure making sense here...but you know what I mean)