Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scrap-n-crop

I recently joined the scrap-n-crop forum, and let me tell you this is a wonderful place to be, so many talented scrappers and most of all, I got inspired every time I visited. Especially the recent challenge by Liza, what a cool idea is that! I tried to hit 2 BINGOs , the concept is to create the layout using 3 ideas ( just like how we play BINGO), here is my first one:

(1) Use 5 or more blue or green buttons
(2) Use patterned paper as your background
(3) Use any 3 flowers


"Having Fun"




The french twist paper have been in the stack for ages, and finally I played with it.


Journaling: What else could be more cherished than a childhood full of fun memories? A beautiful afternoon, yummy cakes and a stroll in the garden, remember it, my darling girls... you just had fun chasing each other... Nov'2007"

And my 2nd BINGO:
(1) Use any kind of paints
(2) Use 3 different lengths of ribbons
(3) Journal your page
" Kiss for You"



Journaling: Thousand of miles? Who cares! Grandpa lives in Shanghai which is thousand of miles away, but in your little heart, he is so gentle and so close...

That's so far what I did for the challenge, still what to do anyone... haha, really like this BINGO! Thank you , Liza.

1 comment:

Jasmin B said...

These are so lovely Yu'er!!
Love your takes on the challenge!!
Beautiful!!