Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stay happy

Scrapped till late last night... as hubby was away playing his go-cart. I did two LOs and happy about that.

Actually I am a happy woman lately: realizing many things in life should just stay as what they are. Talking about friends, don't know if you have the same feeling: many people appear in your life, come and go, but those who stay will remain your close friend, and believe or not, we all have learnt that BE THE FRIEND YOU NEED, to give and to love. I have been here in Brunei for nearly 11 years, those who close can hardly counted in one hand, but I still admit that I am very happy for what I have. So here is my first LO with my friend Meilan:

All the paper are from cupcakes kit which I just picked up yesterday morning, I have to say I love cupcakes kit, beautiful and reasonable pricing. March's kit comes with Amy Butler, 7 gypsies, College Press and Hambly, don't you just adore the crochet leave?
This is my first try with something else besides a usual 12 * 12 ( inspired by Meilan, of course ), once again, we scrap the same pictures and came up with so different style. I definately need to take the picture of her looks, they are just as wonderful as she is.

Well, now please come back on 1st April to see my 2nd LO, and I shall share something special with you...
Tata, for now...

5 comments:

Pandachu said...

This is so nice! Where did u and ML take the pics?

{ Yu'er } said...

panda, we took the pic in her shop then she used photoshop to edit it, hehe, it looks just like those taken in front of the photo booth, right!

Jasmin B said...

This is such a special bond and that friendship you have with Mei Lan! She is definitely such a lovely and wonderful friend to have!

and those pics are an absolute treasure!!

what more....that LO is wonderful!! It is so 100% gorgeous!!

Pearl said...

Wow your layouts are all terrific ! Love how you used the Amy Butler papers here !

Scrapper-holic said...

Great LO!! Love it and esp love the photo!!