Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still holiday

You know what, it's really great to have a two-week holiday. I enjoyed myself with the trip and of course, more scrapping! Have sent my creations for a DT submission and cross finger... well, it doesn't hurt to give a try, right?

Meilan and I decided to scrap the same photo and see what we can do with it. Mine... I had to switch so many paper and finally set my eye on my Jenni Bowlin, these are last year's pp, they are so beautiful and I don't know what to do with them. Sometimes, you intend to keep the pretty stuff and just be happy when you flip thru them, right? I also tried dolly paper this time, Meilan loves it, hehe, I kinda like it too ( found out some really old stuff, used them and absolutely love them!)


Now, let me show you what else I did just now: 

that's my lovely Renee, she's always willing to pose for her mummy, lol.

2 comments:

Pandachu said...

WAh the picture of u and ML so nice laaa....of cos the LO nice nice oso!!

Jasmin B said...

Love the way you used Jenni Bowlin!! Lovely lovely!!

And look at Renee!! Definitely a model in the making!! So pretty!