Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So many exciting news!


Yes, indeed, there are so many exciting news today!

First, I am on board with Scrap.Inspire.Create Design Team from April to Sep 2008, I will be working together with other 3 ladies and hope I can do a good job, wow! So please, my fellow scrappers, drop by and visit here to join our very 1st challenge, believe or not, we have already received 1st submission!

Then, another DT job for Scrap-n-Crop is also in the line, just can not believe my luck for that! It's a great place to be especially their forum here.

And, there is something else good for me which I have been waiting for sometime. There were downs in life, but you know what, follow this read: " If you find stumbling blocks in your path, use them as stepping stones to move closer to the good in life."

Now, I am going to continue with my scrapping LOs, hope to share with you as soon as I finish them, coz I can't wait to show you the beautiful paper from cupcakes kit, thus I continued another 6 month subscription.

3 comments:

princess said...

Congratulations!!!

Your LOs are never short of 'wonderful'. Love 'em! See you soon :)

Scrapper-holic said...

Congrats on the DT spot!! Cant wait to see what's up at SIC!!

{ Yu'er } said...

Thank you, Princess and Scrapper-holic, best for two of you too!