Sunday, April 27, 2008

Green Project




I just uploaded this to the Creative Imagination Gallery. 

I thought for other LOs but ended up with this project. The reason: I really got so many pizza box at home. For those who also have a few kits coming in every month, I know you understand me! I use them to put all the kits then all the kits will just stay there, so I took them out and did not want to throw the box. 

When I was making this, my dad was in my head all the time. The creative imagination paper, the music notes, remind me of my dad, he loves music. We didn't spend that much time together when I was a little girl, but his collection of record, used to be the old big black type, and now, the CD and DVDs, he has this huge cabinet in his room, full of music records. If I can think about any present for him, will be music record. Maybe this recycle project could be his present too!

If you have any recycle idea , do join the creative imagination go green project www.creativeimagination.us.


1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

This is such a fantastic idea! I love it, good luck with the contest too! =)