Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A busy weekend



We were invited to different activities, so we had a rather busy weekend compare the usual ones. On Sunday morning, the girls went to the Muara Beach, played with their cousins. We usually go to the club on Sundays, swim in the pool and play at the seaside, they never have been in the sea actually, so this was the first time for them to play in the sea. The weather was lovely, we had plenty of food too ( my aunt and her daughters cooked so many food which could feed at 30 people ). After the sea, children went to the playground and had icecream, we didn't leave there until noon.

Later that day, the girls joined school's treasure hunt, we were divided into 4 groups, guess what, the team Renee was in won!!! Look, these joyful faces!

Of course, the result of that is not much scrapping for me. Paid a trip to Shabby on Friday night, couldn't resist the lovely Heidi Grace paper, took 4 only ( what a good girl I was ) and did something RECYCLE:

I am sure we all have loads of this plastic cover for chipboard, stamps, I just feel guilty if I throw them away! It turned out to be a door sign for my girls' room, did you see the new Heidi Grace paper there? I went back to Shabby on Sunday to grab another two after all, I know the good behavior didn't last long though! Sigh

2 comments:

Scrapper-holic said...

hey that's such a great recycling idea!! I very rarely throw my SB packaging away!! Can definitely try something like that!! Brilliant!!

Vivs said...

wahh emily! such an awesome creation! must try them out! tks for the inspo!