Sunday, April 6, 2008

Preferably 28 hours a day


Gee, 4 hours make a lot of difference: 2 more LOs; another episod of reading; complete one writing assignment; 1 more movie; clean up my table, ect. I just wish I have more hours in a day! When school starts, my time is restrained, transport Renee from one activity to another adds more stress! Even though I mumble too much on this, I still kinda appreciate how these arrangements have been made, especially after watching "The Secret" movie this morning. Well, if you are " The Secret" book lover, you can understand me. We shall all be happy for what we have...

Let's see what I've got here to share with you:

Those Eyes



This is meant to join the challenge at Scrappinkids, for what is so unique about your child's feature. No doubt, I will op for Renee's eyes. Inspired by one look I have seen somewhere sometime, I wrote a letter to her future boyfriend, to tell him how special Renee to me and tell him to treasure the time with Renee, to look after her well. This is a strange feeling, even though she is only 7, but by recall how I left home schooling, working and settled down far away from my mother, my heart aches. I want my daughters to know that they're meant so much to their mother.


Another 8.5*11, using my cupcakes Feb kit:


"These 2 beautiful princess are what I often scrap about"

I found out doing 8.5*11 is much faster and the LO will definitely focus on the photo you choose.

Also, antoher LO will submit for scrap-n-crop April DT challenge: as I told you in my earlier posts, there are a group of talented scrapper, the ideas are so inspiring, we have this "Makan Order" for the challenge, which you are allowed to order 1 main dish, 1 side dish, 1 dessert and 1 drink using scrapping supplies. Mine turned out to be:


"Grow our family tree"

Along with these scrapping, I still have some written assignment to complete, lesson plan to update, test paper to finalise and a lot lot more on the list!!! So I am staying at home now on this beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon while dear hubby brought the girls to the yacht club for fun, sigh, but at least, I updated my blog! LOL...

3 comments:

Vivs said...

pretty layouts there emily! and left a letter for future bf of your girl, such a sporting mom and sweet! lovin your work!

Scrapper-holic said...

Lovely LOs!! I'm lovin your stuff as usual!!

Jasmin B said...

Such lovely takes on all those challenges!! Love them!!