Thursday, June 12, 2008

Craft Sale

It went well for the past two days and now I have nearly $500 in the envelope... And it will continue next week till most of them are all gone.

that's the display board at school

some of the book marks, cards, altered frame and boxes

more note books, cards

Thank you, my fellow scrappers in Brunei, Malaysia and Singapore, thank you very much, you did make the difference.

"Busy -very much - and nearly crazy " that is how I can decribe my past weeks. But now I shall have a slightly less stressed two weeks till the long summer holiday.
But again, I have many plan for the less stressed weeks ...
The best thing so far, I received a call from a very close friend from junior high, he and his family is coming to visit me next month! So happy, now I will have my 2nd visiter from China besides my parents. I've been here for 11 years, only my mum, dad visited me in the first few years, then Carolyn came last year and now Ting is coming. My aunt and uncle will come in October too, what a great year for me!
Any scrapping? Since I made so many notebooks this week, I consider myself did some scrapping, lol. I bought some MM passport collection yesterday from Shabby,they are beautiful! I knew I said no more shopping but what to do? Cupcake scrapbook shop is closing down, I will miss those wonderful things, thus I gave myself excuse to buy the passport collection as I won't be receiving them from Cupcake any more. JB is always giving her own line, so , you know, I have to get the passport collection!

No comments: