Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's so quiet...

Yes, now, at the moment, the kids have gone to bed.

I'm kind of sorting out my scrap space after sitting there for a few hours. But, do not even think about "CLEAN", coz it is very far from that meaning. Went to Jazz's place and worked with 2 ladies for the charity items. I think we actually chat more, ate more... I'm so impressed by all the work done today and previously. A big and warm "Thank you" goes to everyone who helped in this event.

I made this there:


also made these too during the week, 3 or 4 cards in the box:

Just hope everything will go well as I planned and we shall get some decent money for the move which will go to the right people. I can not bear watching news or even reading it...

It's hard to believe today is 31st of May, another 4 weeks to go for my summer holidays. To end today's post, I show you a sneak for June's SIC title:

This is an interesting item and a challenged one too.

Now, good night. I need to get my beauty sleep...

No comments: