Thursday, May 22, 2008

2 more days to go

I stayed up till early morning to finish my assignment yesterday. There are too many things up recently, I was kind of down down ... with no mood to do anything. Hubby was away for 5 days, I was the mother, driver, entertainer, teacher and student. When I picked him last night from airport, I gave him a big kiss, he's back to rescure me! It's so hard to get up early, prepare everybody to school, teach 5 lessons in the morning, bring one child home during lunch, back to school teach another 2 or 3 lessons, bring the other one home, write report and do my assignment. The only good thing is I do not need to cook! I hate when hubby is away and it striked twice this month!

Sorry, talking too much, I know. On top of that, Renee had Roman day yesterday, I only managed to buy a piece of cloth and sent to tailor on Sunday leaving the nice lady 2 days to finish her piece. But thanks to everyone, it turned out to be ok:

We reached school and glad to see all these lovely looks:


On the other hand, I was so worried about the situation in Sichuan and called again my fren and happy to hear she left Mianyang with the baby and now safely arrived her hometown Wuhan. Can't bare to watch the news anymore... donationa and pray are all we can do at the moment.

There are only 2 days left for this term... I shall have more time ( hope so...)

No comments: