Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's a relaxing weekend!

Haven't been like this for some time. Really enjoyed this weekend.

I even had a nap with Rafeeqa on Saturday after lunch. Absolutely just RELAX, we went to watch a movie this morning and came home I again fell asleep on the sofa, guess I missed sleeping too much!

Scrapping wise, many ideas in the head, now slowly let them out one by one. Finished this using MM's new noteworthy, as usual the paper itself makes me speechless...


After 8 weeks' busy school, this short break finally arrived, a whole week --- it means many work should be done if I start right after this!
I decided to share a quote with you in every blog entry from now on, I will add it at the left bar on the top. Today's is:
{ For everyone, there is a time to give and a time to receive. When it is your time }to receive the graciousness of others, do so not with shame but with grace and thankfulness.

No comments: