Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scrapping week

That's this week! I went SC for a scrapping marathon on Wednesday, within 3 and half hours, the girls finished 3 LOs!!! It's a really hard job for me to judge and decide the winner for each look, all wonderful jobs, you girls are cool! ( you know who you are )I also did one that morning, so 4 LO within a day! I was really glad.

Inspired by a layout from a magazine and tried to use the Queen&Co.'s felt fusion on the same colored card stock! I really like how it turned out but tell you the peeling of the felt was a pain, I nearly tore many parts off, "wink" "wink", but when you ask me if I will do it again? Ya, I will try to be careful the next time, coz, I love the feel of felt.

You must noticed many great designers have been using the gorgeous sassafras lass pp lately and I knew I have to play with it as soon as I have them.


The story behind: my Renee likes to write Chinese characters as she thinks it's cool, but on the other hand, she hates it if it's a long piece of writing. Just to get her produce something long and nice, I made her to rewrite a story, she's allowed to illustrate for the story too. While she was making the story, I had the idea of making it into the book and of course, must use sassafras lass. Also used here, AM's animal chipboard, Chatter box's sticker and MM's alpha sticker.  Can you imagine how proud she is when she reads it to Rafeeqa? Maybe one day to her little child? Ha ha, this crazy mama, dreaming again!

Ya, very happy that I have done some scrapping this week, and guess what, Sunday is tomorrow, I sure can find time to do some then! Now, I need to bring the girls to the beach ...

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Emily - this album is too cute. Love it how you incorporated the kiddy drawings... MOst precious...

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Beautiful work there !! would love to lift the album idea some way down the road ... :)