Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Accident

When I was preggy with the 2nd child, nearly every single person I knew told me that the baby would be a boy until the doctor revealed the truth. Well, I don't mind at all, neither does my in-laws, they have had their 20 plus grand children and I thought my dear hubby doesn't mind at all. Rafeeqa is truly a joy to the family. Despite the truth she has the similiar voice like her sister, she has all other unique characters.

She plays barbies and balls; she only wears girly dress but climbs everything available at home. She swings on my spare cloths racks and claims that's the monkey bars; she walks on top of the sofas and tells me that's her balance beam... I can tell you all the ridicdulous games she creates at home and yet she poses with her charming princess smile and princess dress! I just know some day, something could happen! Last week, while her sis and I were playing badmintons in the garden, she climbed on the basketball rack and fell:

This photo was taken on Saturday, two days after the accident and you can see her eye now. She refused to go to school on Friday as well as on Monday, reason: Still hurt? NO! Can't see properly? NO! So why?

" The scar! I can't let the other see the scar, I don't look pretty with that scar!"

Ahhhhhhhh! My dear hubby is still away, I kept it from him but my dad saw it while we chatted on line on Saturday, so her daddy called her yesterday just about the accident, and gu"ess what, she told him: "I am fine, I look okay now, daddy, the scar is gone!"

4 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Rafeeqa is very clever!! :D haha..

Vivs said...

Aww... poor baby. Hope shes alright by now.

Renoa said...

oh my;/ ..but she's really clever!

Received your RAK, love it to the max!!! the luxurious rub-ons :)

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! winter wedding dresses Underware Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Bridal Gowns