Sunday, October 5, 2008

A long break

I am finally giving myself a long break after all.

My aunt arrived two nights before and I went to the palace with her yesterday, can't believe I did that, after living here 11years, I stepped into the palace for the first time. And believe or not, I won't try again. The whole 5 and half hour waiting for the 5 second of hand shake, I leave to you to judge its worthness. All I wish for is a generous smile which I didn't really receive...

Well, enough of that.
I enjoy visiting all my muslim friends during this festival time, moving from house to house and tasting all the delisious food. ( Just for a moment, I don't care if more kilos will add up )but the truth is , the digits show on my scale every moring, keeps giving me alarm!!! I doubt about if I still be ablt to fit in my baju kurong! I really hate that, I'm afraid...

Back to scrapping, I will share what I did in SC nearly 3 weeks ago during the scrapping marathon, basically we were giving schetches/instructions to follow:

(1) Smile
(2) Fly (I really like this one, scraplife piece)

I haven't completely finished my 3rd piece, a LO of myself. You see, as a mother-scrapper, I often scrap about my girls, hardly do anything for myself, and if it's my turn, I do not even know what to do! So that piece of work, is still resting in that pile of paper on my table, helpless.

I also tried to scrap something else beside people, ha, my garden, you see how it turned out:

1 comment:

Pandachu said...

I really like the 2nd one too. How did u make the diamond shapes so even?