Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am in the holiday mood

Though it's a week-long short break, I still appreciate it! Leaving all the report behind, I have had 4 great days so far!

First of all, the two girls had a very busy weekend: birthday and the dance show. Ha, none of them were involved in the fantastic dance show however, they enjoyed very much watching their friends! Emma, Rafeeqa's best fren from school was a beautiful bee, I just couldn't take my eyes off her, such a sweet!

Then, on Sunday, we celebrated out 10th anniversary, 10 years, hard to believe that, I can still recall the moment two of us signed on our registration ten years ago... Time flies, look at us now:

Now, a few LOs to share, didn't really do much but got hands on with the MME paper and embelishment:

This is a great way to use all the ribbon you have in your stash! I fell for ranger's Frosted Lace stickles now, tried in many ways and in this layout, just want to mimic the water bubble with the clear buttons.

This one is so simple and I love the bright colour, perfect for any girly look.

1 comment:

Pandachu said...

Oooh did u celebrate at KB yacht club? I kinda recognise the little white gate.

Love what u did to create the bubbles! Great idea!! And ur 2nd LO...ur right, simple and bright! Ur daughter looks lovely there!