Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just a few things


A 6am get up for tomorrow and will continue for another 6 weeks till the Christmas holiday...


What in my head right now?


Shabby Chic's 2nd Birthday!!!


At the moment, I can only tell you that it will be fun! The girls have done a lot of preparation that won't fail you for sure, so watch out on the dates here.

Went for a day trip to the nearest Malaysia city yesterday and I got a "butterfly" punch for myself, well, it is just the perfect size I am looking for and it only cost RM10 after the popular card discount, haha, I am going to use it soon!!!


Find myself into the butterfly for some time now, can see them flying on most of my layouts, even the newly completed below:

pp: pink paislee, KI; rub-on: AC;sticker: MM; ribbon: misc

6 days more for Rafeeqa's 5th birthday, we've been talking about the party theme: ballerina; princess... and now finally, she wants a Rock star party! I searched all over and found some cool instruments for presents but how about the pinata? any idea?

No comments: