Sunday, November 2, 2008

My little baby turned 5

yesterday, that's the day. She is officially 5 now. The party was small but a very sweet one.






























Many pictures to share. She kicked off the party at home of course, by dressing herself up, first with all masks...then the new bikini.

After we finished decorating the place, she addressed herself of the "queen" and "ordered" for special shot just by herself.

There were many people at the club in weekend as usual, but the weather was perfect, the little girls enjoyed swimming before the games. Well, with the not well planned the game, as I forgot to bring any music supply, so the passing parcel and the newspaper dancing were held with the little help of the music from the handphone! But anyway, they didn't mind at all, Rafeeqa and Emma won the newspaper dancing with Emma carrying Raf in her arms, lol!































You see, I was out of idea for the pinata, but Alice, Amirah's mummy, a very creative lady, gave me a SPIDER, yah! Look at the girls and boys, they loved it! The spider was beautiful ,with the googly eyes and wriggly legs, I didn't want to hit it in the first place, but it WAS NOT my birthday, all the 5 years old and plus the 20 years old enjoyed hitting it!

After the cake, bubble time, the whole party turned into an ugly mud fight, my young friend Angel and Jerry became the center of the attack, nearly everyone ended up with a super muddy look.
And frankly talking, I was so tired after the party and hit the bed at 8:30! But that's not the end of the story, my birthday girl woke me up this morning at 6:00 and asked me to open all her presents... Tata, that's the life of a mother!
I feel very bad that I didn't do any scrapping in the past week, but hold on, I WAS thinking about scrapping all the time though, really, wishing that we have 28 hours a day, just 4 hours for the crafty me.

2 comments:

Pandachu said...

That spider looks scary!!

Btw my tailor can make the dress...so excited...but she wont start till next year incase my weight flucctuates...still got long to go anyway :)

Vivs said...

Happy birthday to your Rafeeqa! Ohhh myyy...still remembered her cute and pretty face at Jazz's last raya...