Sunday, November 9, 2008

Caution!

Many pictures!

I'm such a bad blogger, I admit. Packed with work and busy fulfill my role as entertainer, driver, mother to two demanding girls, you can imagine how that is... Back to some interesting event last week, one of the high lights is the International Day at school. I frankly lost count of how many nationalities are in the school and being an on-off absent minded person like me, I left the memory card in the office when I supposed to take loads of pictures with different costumes. But I did manage to snap a few:















Here are the different booth we had, the young children from kindy to reception "travelled with their passport from country to country", after learnt things and culture from different country, they got a "visa stamp". Many delicious food were offered at booth, but not mine one, after the numerous scandle on Chinese product, I thought I should just keep mine simple.






Look at these little people, I'm sure they had such a wonderful time dressing up. I am still thinking I should have some alternative next year for my girls, not cheongsam again, maybe I can make one of them "Mu Lan" and the other one "?" any idea?"

































Scrapping Marathon is on in Shabbychic, I'm glad many of our scrappers take part in this, keep going, everyone! And also put these dates in your dairy: 28/11, 29/11 and 30/11, do not miss SC's 2nd anniversary! I will be teaching " Frame it up" lesson, something very simple but turn out to be a great decoration! Lia and Sharon will also teach during these dates, don't miss this !
And now the two newest LO for the past week:

(1) Emma in the wonderland
pp: sassafras,BB card stock; rubber charms:october afternoon; ribbon:MM;thicker:AC


(2) Gun & Rose
pp: pinkpaislee;flower:prima;rubber charm: OA;chipboard:AC
bling: prima;journal card: MM; ribbon: MM; photo corner: HS; chipboard letter: provo craft
I also picked up my kit from Jenni Bowlin last week as well as new arrivals in SC, so you know my plan for the day...

3 comments:

Vivs said...

as always, lovely layouts emily.
finally got your yummy RAK from Jazz recently...cant wait to play with them!

Pearl said...

beautiful layouts here Emily ! that Gun & Rose one is especially cute !!!

jaz lee said...

loving your work Emily and precious photos ure sharing here ;)