Monday, November 24, 2008

Human Machine

That's me.

For weeks now, I feel like that I am a machine. Wake up as soon as the alarm clock rings every morning, get dressed, go to work, finish work ( late of course ), arrive home, play with the girls ( eat, read story, check on homework and put them to bed ), by the time when everything needs to be done is done, I just want to throw myself on bed and sleep...  I am counting the days till then I can turn off my alarm and have some decent sleep, 1 week and 4 more days!

Both girls are sick, so bad, isn't it! Just check out what I did this morning: 

7:40 arrived at clinic and ran to get a number for Rafeeqa, no 6, not bad, isn't it ( for those mummy who know well how the clinic system works in Brunei, this is a good number )
8:3o Rafeeqa had her injection
8:45 Arrived in Dr. Chan early and waited for door to open at 9am
9:05 Met Dr. Chan and had him checked Renee
9:20 Collected medicine and headed home
9:45 Arrived home and fed medicine to Renee, had to leave the girls at home 
10:00 Arrived in school to work

After a contented afternoon, obviously I will soon hit the pillow.

Nearly completed work for SC, I haven't found time to take any pic yet but promise to show you as soon as I have time to do that tomorrow. Just think about tomorrow is painful! I have 7 lessons straight and meeting after that!

SC is having its big celebration, have you visited it yet? SALE SALE SALE, come on, girls...

No comments: