Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's the party time!by

Wow, i hardly had enough sleep! 

Shabby's 2nd anniversary "party" kicked off on Friday night, it was so fun with Sharon, Lia and all the girls who attended crop, games of course were always the highlight, everyone went home happily with prize and goodie bag and and.... projects done with Sharon! 

Yesterday everything went smoothly too, I arrived to prepare for my class early with
Bev in the morning, but you know what, some girls were eager too, arrived 15 mins early before the class!!! I have to say I enjoyed the class so much, especially with my eyes wide open when I saw the game prices and the goodie bags and the lucky draw price! Oh, boy boy, you have to be in all the lessons, Shabby is so generous... I totally love it!  

And the smile from our lucky draw winner!


Then, here we were, with the completed project taught, mine was hanging behind me on the wall, I think I am gonna make some tiny ones to hand on the Christmas tree!
 
I went home to catch some sleep after the lesson and I didn't make it to Lia's card lesson ( really felt so sorry for myself, I couldn't stay awake, too tired )

But today, in 45 mins time, I need to get ready and head to SC, can't tell you how excited to be in the lesson of Lia and later in Sharon's, I can learn, hehe, how wonderful is that!

Working side, 5 more days to go before the school is out for winter holiday, seriously I can't wait any more, there were too many things going on for this term, I am so tired... before I leave to Lia's lesson, also want to show you how sweet my Renee was, she had her music recital on Friday, played 10 pcs straight and received a special cert for that, she also sang a beautiful song called "wind song" from Mighty Joe Young, she has the most touching voice... I know, shame on me, right, you mummy, but how I can hide it? I will try to put her song on the blog soon, ok...


Till then, hugs to all...


4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Emily, It was great meeting you at SC for the crop and classes. We had a wonderful time and the project was lovely. Thank you!!!

Pandachu said...

We all look sooo happy la with our lovely projects...thanks so much!

Maya Ariffin said...

Awwww..Emily ur sweet!!! I'll definitely call u teehee... Anyway I got something for you ;)

Maya Ariffin said...

Psst Emily.. I posted pictures of you in my blog hehe..

XOXO
Maya