Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I haven't recovered from the fever from ...

Shabby Chic's 2nd Anniversary celebration!!!

Such madness you will definitely miss! We just lost ourselves in days... sorry not many photo to share as I posed for this scrapper, that scrapper till I totally forgot my own camera! What a laugh! Shopping was even better! Woops, Did I say shopping? The sales is so hard to reject, of course, I snapped all the wonderful Sizzix bigz die, crackle paint and glimmer mist. Not to mention what I received from SC, I totally fall for it, Thank you, Ching and Bev, you sure know me well.

I miss Lia and Sharon too, if you want them back, make sure let SC know that hehe...

See me in glasses, that's because of the long hours we spent scrapping! I came home Monday afternoon from school around 2:30pm after been dozy for the whole day and threw myself into the bed, the next thing I knew, I woke up at 6pm! And not if due to the noisy my girls made, I might only woke up in the middle of night. As a matter of fact, they haven't seen their parents too much during the last weekend: me spent my time in Shabby and hubby away in KL, they nearly turned they room upside down... that's another laugh when you know what I am talking about: You just don't have a spot to lay your foot as soon as you open their room, there is something somewhere on the carpet, basically everything out from cupboard and not to mention, Rafeeqa has transformed herself from Little Mermaid to the Witch, anything you name!!! Well, with only 2 days left for the school, I simply just let them do whatever they want...

Meanwhile, I was making cards, presents for friend and need to hand them out asap, I will add more pictures tongiht.

Love and hugs


1 comment:

lialuvsblythes said...

hey darl! Miss you lots!!!

I've uploaded my pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lialuvsblythes/collections/72157610685815320/

I still sobsob when looking at them!!