Monday, December 8, 2008

It feels great that...


I don't need to wake up at 6am! Though I forgot to turn off my alarm for this morning, lol. I went back to sleep then woke up by the girls as they were too eager/happy/excited to tell me that the Christmas tree is all ready!  Well, not quite yet...


Feeling completely free as I am now, it just makes me giggle... yesterday was one of the best, we three girls ( ya, right, daddy was again away, went to his friend's wedding in KB ), so girls went for a movie "BOLT", it sure is a wonderful movie as well as a lesson of human and animal bonding for the girls. 3 of us also went to the open day of "Alliance Francaise"
 where I had a mini intro lesson of French ; girls baked a pie and watched a French movie, ya 2 movies in a day!!! Talking about French lesson, ha, recalled when I was in uni, doing my Spanish... all my vocabulary were lost somewhere, but doing a new language is always fun, challenging. I had them posed for me with the big shades they were wearing in the car, so funny, isn't it, got to scrap these!!!

Speaking of holiday, Christmas, did I tell you he visited Rafeeqa's class last Friday? He arrived with a big bag full of surprises indeed! I was not even informed of this visit! These 5 yr olds were putting up a show for the parents and who knew, Santa came just in time for his show too! Look, my little girl was waiting for Santa to call out her name:

Wonder what did Santa tell her, look at that smile! 

She came home telling everyone that Santa was very nice, came to visit the children in school all the way from North Pole! Well, Renee nearly spoiled the whole thing by telling her the truth, I was just in time to show her my big NO. lol. I have to say these kids are so lucky nowadays.

When I was very young, I was away from my own parents so to engage myself to be"busy", I was actively involved in most of the school activities: sing, dance, gymnastic, drama... anything you name it, I could find a photo or a trace, an evidence of it. But as I grew older, I started to feel that I am actually a rather shy person, feel safe to live in my own circle. Leaving home was a very big step of mine which resulted in so many changes of my life, but I said that's no regret of it. I'm glad that I met new friends, new family here in Brunei. Especially in these few years, thru work and thru my new hobby... what I have learnt will always be there for me.  

Also met Hilda in Shabby doing a layout for her twins based on mine below: 

This is a very simple layout: HS's ghost shapes topped with glitter, beautiful rub ons from JB and a final touch of a hand-cut felt.  Together with us was Jackie, need to meet all these scrapping gals often!  Back at home, I tried again Sharon's take on the glimmer mist and utee, I really love them, thank you, Sharon!


And this is just the beginning of my month long holiday, so watch out for more...

3 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

I love the brown LO!! Ooohhh.. I can see u made flowers we learnt from Sharon! ;)

Lia said...

You guys had a crop?? I want to join!! :( sob!

Maya Ariffin said...

Psst... I got something for you in blog.. Will give it later when we'll meet ok? :)