Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's the New Year's eve


and it's the afternoon of the New Year's Eve, and I am sitting in the hospital.

I am fine and the girls are fine, the strongest man in the house is down... A road accident last night, while he was doing his daily cycling practice: A bike in front of him fell and cause the whole chin down, so he's got this sustained dislocation of the left acromioclavicular joint ( near the left shoulder ) and the doctor suggested for an open reduction and fixation, so here we are.

He was sent into the operation theatre 40 mins ago and I know he will be out soon so  I am leaving a quick note to all of you:

Have a happy new year and wish you all the best!

3 comments:

princess said...

Oh dear. I pray Heng will recover well and quickly. Hang in there. For what is left, Happy New Year to you too. *hugs*

Jackie said...

Oh my, I hope that he is better now and we wish him a speedy recovery. Am sure you and the girls will cheer him up and enjoy the rest of the holidays. Hope you have a blessed 2009! Cheers!

Chowchow said...

Happy Belated New Year Emily. Sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope that everything is well now. Here's to a better 2009 ahead. Take care.