Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am back

from the week long family holiday. 24 /7 's supervision to two super active girls -- the busy and fun packed holiday didn't worn them out but me instead: on the fifth day of the trip,  after spent 11-12 hours out daily, I collapsed and asked for a break on the 6th day, just relax in the hotel plus spa and massage. 

Now happily back at my sweet home, learnt that dear Lia sent me something and it's waiting for collection in Shabby, I definitely need to make my way there this afternoon. Suppose to be in the morning, but I pampered myself for another massage, hair treatment and manicure... after all, it's a holiday, I need to treat myself better this time.

No picture of holiday for this post yet as hubby accidently placed my card reader in his bag???  Well, this kind of accident did happen to his things too, so ... lol.

Back to the days before I left, did I mention that I scrapped in Shabby with Hilda and Bev? I didn't quite finish the LOs there, I brought home and completed them before my trip and here we go:


Glamour
pp: pink paislee; rubon:Bazzill collection; chipboard letter: DCWV

and this one:

Secret Santa
pp: MM, CI; brad: MM ; chipboard: Scenic Route

Mailed my swap present in SK this morning and hope it will arrive on time in Singapore, hope you like it, my friend.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Great layouts as always , Emily !

Trust you had a great holiday !

Vivs said...

your girls really looked like you!! great LO btw..always