Saturday, December 27, 2008

In love of Kits and still love it!

As most of you may know I am a fan of Kits -- fresh paper, beautiful bits of this and that, especially with those vintage finds.  I have came up with my own kits a few times as RAKs, to give to fellow scrappers, may not be the perfect ones but definitely the stuff I love. 

Recently in CMK DT call, they have requested to design a kit and create projects with the kit. With so many stuff in my stash, I have to join this fun play! And here is my very special kit:

The kit includes:
3 card stock 
6 pattern paper: Basic Grey urban prairie monarch
                              Basic Grey urban prairie meadow
                              K & Co Life's journey dictionary
                              K & Co Amy Butler lotus Tea
                              K & Co Amy Butler Box Lace work
                              K & Co Amy Butler flat paper
Alpha: American Craft thickers Dolce fabric sticker
Rubon: Crate paper: family
Bling: Heidi Swapp frames circles
Button: evalicious.etsy.com 4 hand made buttons
Flower: Prima paintery petals 6pcs
Bingo card Home from Jenni Bowlin
Die-cut cardstock: K & Co Amy Butler cartulina troquelada
Ribbon: webster's pages olive trim             
               MM animal crackers velvet die cut pink
               white lace
S.E.I word book : Love

I love the combination of these items and created quite a few projects: 

(1) "Always love you" 

(2 ) " Action"


(3) The word book "Love"


I also found this little cute wooden CD box in IKEA and decided to make into a photo cube.


Actually there are still stuff left from the kit, I am thinking to make a few CNY card and Valentine's card ... 

Why don't you join the call as well!

3 comments:

Leena said...

These projects with your kit are just gorgeous! Best of luck to you!

Pearl said...

I love the red & grey together ! & the grey on grey look too! very striking ! very forward looking kit , Emily ! wonderful job putting it together & the creations with it !

Céline Navarro said...

gorgeous layouts! WOW!