Sunday, December 28, 2008

The season of Joy

My 2nd post of the day! After all, I am such a bad blogger, this is something unusual haha.

Had some friends over for lunch today and headed to Yacht club in the later afternoon. Now back home, showered and in front of my macbook.

I picked up JB kit yesterday and together with this little of joy:


From Maya Road, their appreciation for participating in their House deco last month.  Well, mine is not really the festival type, just a very tiny house once in my dream years  back. I used a lot of tickles on it for the snow effect, here is my very own model with the house:

 The Christmas was over and the New Year is already on its way, so many public holidays here in Brunei plus the crazy year end sales, everyone looks like in their best holiday mood. Talking about the holiday, isn't it the time to give and take?  Hee, give is one of my favourite, the girls received many wish list of course and dear hubby too, I got him this very useful backpack he wanted. 

And as for me, I am always the Santa in the house, for the whole family and myself, I normally pamper myself with something I like, but this year, indeed, was a bit rush, didn't manage to look at anything! But guess what, just when I was a bit upset ...  I got something delivered to the house on the boxing day:  A Pro-racing Bike from Body Sculpture! This is so my hubby, who always think I am lack of exercise... and I am also wondering if he thinks I need to do sth. with my figure!!! Let us point to the better direction: a healthier life is what he meant.  Yes, that makes me feel much better now.

Talking about his presents, always amaze/shock you, so that is the reason I'd rather be the one to pick! But back to the old times, he bought me a sewing machine, a very good one actually, I made some pillow, pillow cases and then it was put at a very safe spot in my room, for nearly 9 years! I know you are laughing, ha! I sent it to a fix a few weeks back and you know what, I actually made two Christmas presents with that! More to come for sure since I have discovered its true beauty now!  I think I will pick up more cotton material from Hokko tomorrow!

Love and have a nice sleep!



2 comments:

Jackie said...

HI Emily, that is a very cute house. I know what you mean about being the Santa in your house -- having been blessed with 2 boys and a "shopping-challenged" hubby, my fate is to be Santa at my house for the rest of my life, I guess. But I did not forget myself this year -- since I've discovered the joys of online shopping. he.he.he. I received a box of scrapping goodies from Santa for Christmas, with another one on the way (oops, how did I know that?). Anyway, I hope you enjoy your surprise Christmas present from your hubby. And Have a happy New Year and wonderful blessings in 2009.

Deana E said...

hi emily..bloghoping brought me here..nice work..very pretty..