Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Smile

I just don't understand why people like to make a bad day worse... It's not a sunny today and a rather cloudy one, I chose the wrong colour to wear, let the black stay all day long...

Talked about peace in school today and kids had fun writing peace characters with Chinese brush.

The meaning of "gentle, calm" and "quiet, peaceful" made up the word "HE PIN", I often ask myself if I try hard enough to have a peaceful mind, haha, hard to get an answer! Well, just take a minute or two to look at the phrase and be quiet ...

Scrapping side, I was looking at my "collections" and thinking what should I do with all the kits I have, I am still thinking okay. I like kits, everything's there, pattern paper, cordinated card stock, embelishments, I don't need to bother to add more in! But sometimes, you take things for granted like me, too good to start with. I played with JB's Aug's kit last weekend, the new Victoria line, colour is so soft, I had to use my favourite photo of Renee again, "sigh":

Also love the little bingo cards and used them for this shadow box:

Need to say more? Once you started then you couldn't stop any more, my table is a mess and I am going to continue scrapping after I finish this post, p.s. the girls are sleeping soundly now!

2 comments:

Vivs said...

Well your pages keep giving me a peaceful mind Emily.

Pandachu said...

What gorgeous peaceful colours...i should start using more yellow in my LO's...its a happy peaceful colour