Monday, April 6, 2009

None of us want to go back to school because this could be the longest term of 13 weeks and only one week break in end of May, so there I was, as soon as I came back from Shanghai, I caught flu and lost my voice. When all the excitement of holiday had graduately disappeared, I knew that I have to start working.

My assignment from Shabby was finally completed last weekend, it's far behind the time, I knew.

(1) As sweet as cherries: JB's paper and the new button, there are many different types available in Shabby, I folded paper to make a flower and centered with the button and the lace. JB's letter stick is another favourite at the moment for the colour, the size and the font.

(2) Mummy's wish list: I have to say I really like prima flowers, usually use one or two on a layout though. When Bev handed me all these flowers, I decided to use them in one go. I dipped brads in glue then in glitters to go with the flowers.

(3) cards: again, with JB's paper and label sticker. Also here, my OA's stamps.


After put away scrapping for some time, I am really slow at the moment. I have 3 layout and project going on at the same time which I hope to be completed this week.

The beautiful and inspiring work of Sharon and Lia's are already on display at Shabby, haven't you made your way there yet?

I missed the first Saturday's crop date in Shabby last week, how about you? Remember to join us in Shabby Chic every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month!

I was hoping to get more pictures to scrap yesterday when we went to treasure hunt in JP, but guess what, my battery went flat after only two shots:



and that were all before the event started! See, now you can tell how behind of date I am at the moment!

Will be back soon.

No comments: